If interested in renting the Osborn Town Hall please contact Clerk, Darlene Schultz at 920-833-2942 for available dates. The cost is $100 per day or part of a day. Rental fee is subject to change. Listed below are the rules:
- The rent for the use of the building must be paid prior to the date of use.
- The rental agreement has to be signed by a person owning property in the Township of Osborn, and be over the age of 21 years.
- The renter is responsible for any damage to the building or equipment. The town has the authority to charge the renter for damages and if not paid, can be assessed to their property taxes.
- The town hall is to be left in the same condition as when arrived. Please remove all food from refrigerator and freezer.
- Bring your own kitchen towels.
- The Town is not responsible for articles lost or stolen.
- Place garbage in dumpsters and new bags in containers.
- Cleaning supplies can be found in the janitorial room.
- The building will be rented on a first come basis. Only one event per day.
- The renter is liable for damages or personal injuries resulting from dispensing beer or liquor to persons under the legal age. Any problems should be reported to the Sheriff's Department immediately.
- No smoking allowed in the building.
- The town custodian will open the building and show you how to lock up before you leave. If you need it opened more than once, there will be an additional charge.
- No decorations are allowed to be placed up on the ceilings, walls, or woodwork with scotch tape, thumbtacks, etc.
- No standing or sitting on tables or standing on chairs.
- There is no phone available at the town hall.
The following is available for your use:
TV, DVD and VCR player
Refrigerator, stove, freezer, microwave, large and small coffee pot, and medium Nesco
14 tables and 100 chairs