** NOTICE **
SEYMOUR RURAL FIRE DEPARTMENT
January 10, 2019 (Thursday) – 5:00 PM at the Town of Seymour Town Hall
1) Call to order
3) Hear any updates/concerns/discussion regarding:
a) the States retirement program for Fire and EMS
b) the DNR Grant SRFD has been awarded
c) the “Spillman Touch” / ”Motorola Touch” module
d) SRFD Service Award standardization
e) the Outagamie County Fire Investigation Unit revitalization.
f) County-wide radio system & MABAS
g) Out County Rescue Task Force Team (active shooter/hostage)
h) providing fire protection at races at the Seymour Speedway
4) Hear any updates/concerns/discussion regarding trucks/equipment/supplies.
5) Discuss/decide on the 2019 Kirsch Tax Service proposal for payroll service.
6) Discuss/decide on any 2019 personal and/or wage changes that may be needed.
7) Hear updates regarding the suspension and/or possible termination of firemen and take further action if needed.
8) Perform the annual review of the Fire Chief/Administrator to discuss his performance and decide if any changes are needed.
9) Discuss/decide whether some changes may be needed to the By-Laws.
10) Perform the SRFD Financial Audit IF it is ready.
11) Reports/Comments from Chief Brown
12) Approval of the Financial Report and paying of bills presented.
13) Open Discussion/Any other business.